The Insta EMI Card gives you access to several features and benefits that will enhance your shopping experience. You can now use this card to buy anything from home appliances to smartphones, thanks to a pre-approved limit of up to Rs. 2 lakh and a diverse range of partner brands.
By selecting your card details on the relationship page and navigating to the block/unblock tab on the customer service portal – My Account, you can unblock your Bajaj EMI Card.
Unblock the Insta EMI Card
To unblock Bajaj EMI Card on the My Account portal, follow the steps below:
- Go to the My Account customer portal and log in with your registered mobile number, customer ID, or email ID, as well as your OTP or password.
- Go to the ‘My Relations’ tab.
- Select the EMI Network Card option.
- Select the ‘View All’ option.
- From the drop-down menu, choose ‘EMI card details.’
- Depending on your requirements, select the required option.
Contact customer service to have your Insta EMI Card Unblocked
Step 1: Call customer service at 0869 801 0101.
Step 2: Provide the following information:
- Customer Identification
- EMI Network Card number
- Specifics about your issue
Step 3: You will be informed when this issue has been resolved.
Reasons why your EMI Network Card may be blocked
The Insta EMI Card can be blocked for a variety of reasons, including:
- Failure to make timely EMI payments
- Inability to correctly submit the ECS mandate
- Your CIBIL score has dropped significantly below 750.
- Customers can swiftly resolve any of the issues listed above by:
- Paying the EMI at the earliest
- Resolve any concern with your ECS authorization by contacting your bank; otherwise, submit a new ECS authorization.
- Take the necessary steps to increase your CIBIL score has to be above 750.
How do I get to the customer portal to check the status of my EMI Network Card?
Log in to the customer portal My Account with an OTP sent to your registered mobile number or your customer ID and password to view your EMI Network Card details. After logging in, you can see the details of your EMI Network Card in the ‘My Relations’ section.
What exactly is No Cost EMI?
You can convert the cost of your purchase into interest-free EMIs with no Cost EMI with no additional costs
With Bajaj EMI Card, you can buy over a million products on No Cost EMIs, air conditioners, laptops, washing machines, Smartphones, refrigerators, and much more.
The EMI Card is a pre-approved loan for up to Rs. 2 lakh and a flexible repayment period of up to 24 months.
How do I obtain the Insta EMI Card?
- Existing customers can easily apply for an Insta EMI Card through the My Account customer portal and Bajaj EMI Card login.
- You can buy trouble-free EMIs from their partner stores, such as Reliance Digital, Vijay Sales, Croma, and others; you can apply for the Insta EMI Card.
- Just provide some basic KYC documents, such as your Aadhaar card, a duly signed ECS mandate, and a cancelled cheque, and you are done.
How can I get a copy of my Insta EMI Card statement?
Your Insta EMI Card statement is available on the customer portal, My Account. To get to your statement, follow these steps:
1. Sign in to My Account using your login ID and password.
2. Go to the EMI Card section and request an e-statement.
Contact customer service if you do not have the necessary login credentials. The Login Credentials of your Insta EMI Card will be sent to you once the verification is completed.
The newest products are available at the partner e-commerce sites on No Cost EMIs. Alternatively, you could shop online from the comfort of your home or a nearby store to get the item of your choice on simple EMIs.
Overall, both options follow the same procedure – Choose the product of your choice, a manageable repayment period, and get it with simple EMIs. With the Bajaj EMI Card, you can instantly turn the cost of your purchase into manageable EMIs when you shop. At the time of purchase, you are not needed to provide any further documentation.
If you have liked this article, then you can share it via Facebook & other social media handles to your friends & family who use Bajaj EMI Card on daily basis & should know this useful information. If you want to read more useful content, then InkFreeNews is the perfect blogging site to get your needful information.