Let’s say you do your research, and choose a product that you want to sell. How can you buy from Alibaba and sell on Amazon? Here are all the steps you need to follow to make it as easy as possible for you:
Register an account with Alibaba: Before you can buy anything from Alibaba, you need to register for an account. To do this, you have to go to Alibaba.com and click on the “Join Free” button at the top of the page. Next, you will be asked to enter your country, name, email address, phone number, and company name. If you don’t have your own company just enter your name as your company name. In addition, you will also need to show whether you are registering as a buyer, a seller or both. Make sure to select “Buyer”. After entering all your information, click “Agree and Register” at the bottom. An email will be sent to you to verify your email address. Click the link in the email to confirm it, and you’re ready to go.
Select your supplier: Enter the name of the product you are looking for in the search field at the top of the page to see all the suppliers that carry this product. Since there will be hundreds of suppliers available, you will have to do your research to find the right one for you. Here are some things to look for:
Price: The main thing you will be looking for is a supplier who can offer you your product at a price that fits your budget. You will notice that most suppliers will advertise a specific price range. This is because the item price will vary depending on the size of your order. The more you order, the less you will have to pay for each piece.
Trade Assurance Suppliers: As mentioned earlier, Alibaba offers a program called Trade Assurance, which allows buyers to get a refund, if something goes wrong with their order. You should look for vendors who participate in this program.
Contact Suppliers: When you find a supplier that interests you, don’t just place an order. You’ll want to talk to them first to discuss your application, and check that they can meet your expectations.
How to sell on Amazon after buying from Alibaba
- Create an account on Amazon
By clicking on the word My Account located at the top right of the page on Amazon. After that, you must click on the sellers account because you are considered a seller offering your service. The next step is to click on the word start selling, then choose whether you are a regular or a professional seller. It is worth noting that the average seller does not incur selling costs like a professional seller who pays selling costs represented by the rent of warehouses for goods on the site. In addition, all information related to the seller must be included such as name, credit card number, occupation, and the address from which the sales invoices are issued. The phone number must also be entered, and confirmed by calling it, or receiving a message on the phone. Finally, you must click on the word “Register” in order for the site to treat you as a seller.
- Set a password for your Amazon account
Entering your account as a seller is done by going to the registration window and entering the e-mail, pressing the word “No” that provides more than one password, entering the word to be written, then pressing the word send.
Find the product on Amazon and that is through:
- Look at the امازون للتسوق list, and click on the section to which the product to be sold belongs.
- All details about the product must be written in a way that makes it easier for the consumer to access it, such as: the name of the product, or the global product code.
- And the quality of the product and the quality of the after-sales service must be ensured, so that consumers do not make negative comments that affect the level of sale of your product.
- Determine if the product is new or used, then write the price of the product you sell, and it is better to sell at a lower price than what is offered on Amazon, as this is a kind of competition that results in a profit.
- In addition, the shipping method that the consumer can use in order to obtain the product of his choice must be specified.
- Then, click on the word submit to upload all the information on the Amazon website, and then click on the word “Sell your products here.”
How to ship the product from Amazon
- Go to the seller’s account.
- And then click on the option to look at recent market orders, as this option is located under the word Manage your orders.
- Then write down where the product will arrive.
- With the need to verify that the product has been prepared for shipment.
- Finally, click on the product order number. Go to the page with product information.
Confirm the shipping method from Amazon
This is done by printing the packing label, and the address label. By clicking on the word “see your current orders” in the seller’s account, then clicking on printing the packing label in order to protect the product from any possible injury that may spoil it during its transition from the seller to the buyer, then placing the label on the product carton, and inside it. After that, the product is sent by mail or any other method that helps the buyer to reach the product as soon as possible. In addition to confirming the shipping process by pressing the shipping confirmation button located in the window of seeing your orders, with the need to enter information about the receipt, and the recipient. And getting a sum of money proves that the buyer wants to take the product. You must also give up to two weeks to return the product if it becomes defective, or to exchange it.
In conclusion, it can be said that knowing how to buy products from Alibaba, and sell them on Amazon at a profit is an invaluable skill, and it can be transferred to any market. In turn, we hope that we have provided you with everything you need to know about this matter in order to start your successful business.